Programmatic Platform Manager - CW - United States
New York, NY
Posted Jun 18, 2021 - Requisition No. 91566
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Bloomberg Programmatic Platform Manager contributes to end-to-end execution of global programmatic operations. As part of the overall Global Advertising Operations team, you will have the opportunity to own key aspects of programmatic; including deal management, yield management, reporting and revenue growth. This is an amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial person with an eye for growth to own operations and use the power of data to drive revenue generating recommendations, tactics and strategies.
The Programmatic Platform Manager will work cross functionally with teams including Sales, Planning & Campaign Management, Ad Technology, Ad Product, Trafficking, Pricing & Inventory, and Finance. As a programmatic subject matter expert in support of Bloomberg Media, you will provide insights on product offerings, deal structure and general programmatic education. You will have a deep understanding and expertise on programmatic products, platform capabilities and limitations. You will use that knowledge base in combination with industry trends and data analysis to increase programmatic revenue and support Bloomberg's programmatic strategy and vision.
We will trust you to:
- Analyze programmatic data to provide insights and optimizations across all platforms, products, ad types and buyer
- Work in tandem with the US sales team to consult and support programmatic growth with their clients/agency partners
- Attend client meetings with the sales team as a key resource for technical capabilities
- Act as the primary liaison for our sales team and buyers when deal requests are submitted via - SSPs, DSPs, ATDs, for all programmatic deal types
- Independently manage pre-sale PG/PMP deal set up, mid-campaign optimizations and post sales wrap ups, providing feedback to our sales team and buyers
- Interface with partners and buyers to resolve issues related to PG/PMP deals, with the ability to determine the root cause of the issue and recommend actionable next steps
- Monitor deal health and create ad hoc reports during campaign to grow partnerships, maximize revenue and retain buyers
- Drive yield by optimizing price points and technical set up across all transaction types
- Monitor and maintain ad quality across our portfolio of partners
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in programmatic operations and technology, preferably on the buy-side
- Expertise in open exchange RTB environments, programmatic guaranteed, preferred deals, private auctions, networks and other demand partners
- Solid experience with DSPs and/or publisher side ad technology platforms (DFP/GAM, AdX, header bidding, mobile app and video SSPs)
- Experience in data management, analytics tools, and business intelligence tools including Excel PowerPivot and PowerQuery
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong negotiation skills to proactively scale revenue opportunities
- Attention to detail and ownership of tasks, ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a global organization
- Ability to effectively multi-task with strong time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain strong professional relationships internally and externally
Does this sound like you?
Apply via our careers website! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.