China Assignment Reporter - Shanghai
Posted Jun 30, 2021 - Requisition No. 91841
Bloomberg News is seeking experienced reporters to join our team of talented and hardworking journalists based across the Greater China Region.
You’ll be helping our readers better understand China’s rise as a superpower and the implications for the world. That includes covering the world’s second-largest economy, financial markets across the region, the companies being built there and the government policies underpinning those developments. Come chronicle what may be the biggest story of the century.
We’ll trust you to:
- Thrive in a team environment
- Prioritize between competing responsibilities and deadlines
- Jump into the granularities of breaking news on one day, and zoom out the next to articulate the bigger picture
You’ll need to have:
- Chinese-language proficiency
- The ability to write quickly and clearly in English
- Five years of experience working in journalism
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.