Bloomberg Launch Programme
Posted Mar 30, 2022 - Requisition No. 91890
The Bloomberg Launch has been crafted to give candidates the outstanding and unique opportunity to boost their chances of securing a role with a global financial technology company such as Bloomberg. We know from experience that many candidates often possess the required skills to be successful at Bloomberg; but struggle to demonstrate those skills throughout our recruitment process. The programme is crafted to overcome this challenge and to give candidates the knowledge and confidence they need to succeed. The participants will receive a free license to complete the Bloomberg Market Concepts.
By taking BMC, participants will:
- Learn about the financial markets.
- Become familiar with over 100 Bloomberg terminal functions.
- Practice articulating this knowledge with over 160 interactive questions.
In addition to the BMC, participants will benefit from 8 hours of interactive webinars and workshops delivered by a range of Bloomberg Professionals.
By taking part in the interactive webinars; participants will:
- Meet with specialists from Analytics & Global Data to discuss the concepts taught in the BMC and to embed a deep/solid understanding of the content.
- Spend time with recruiters from HR to understand how to submit a successful application, including tips on how to build a strong resume and how to perform well in an interview
- Meet with Bloomberg Communities to discover the rich and diverse company culture.
The Bloomberg Launch will run virtually from the 16th of May to the 27th of May 2022 and will have a 60 min or 90 min webinar each day at 2 pm London Time. You will be required to participate in all webinars. Deadline to submit your application for this cohort is the 5th of May 2022. We have rolling Launch programmes throughout the year.
To be eligible for the Analytics and Sales programme you will need:
- The ability to start a full time role in January 2023 or March 2023
- Have graduated from all studies by 2022
- A proven interest in Finance and Technology
- Business fluency in German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean or Japanese alongside English
To be eligible for the Global Data programme you will need:
- To be available to start a full time role in the first half of 2023
- A strong passion for data, technology and finance
- Understanding of Python, VBA, R and/or SQL
- Business fluency in English
- Business fluency in another European language/Arabic/Turkish/Hebrew
The amount of spaces is limited, and we will be progressing only with selected applications. Upon successful completion of the programme participants will be guaranteed a first round phone interview for the most relevant Bloomberg department.