Trade Desk Analyst, Analytics
New York, NY
Posted Jul 2, 2021 - Requisition No. 91937
Fund managers, compliance officers and middle office managers face the challenge of doing their job in the most efficient way possible. They need solutions that help them trade securities, attain best execution, and manage their risk, compliance and straight-through processing. Bloomberg’s Buy-side order, execution and position management system is designed to meet and exceed these needs.
Our Department (Bloomberg Analytics):
- We provide 24/7 support for Bloomberg Professional Service users all over the world and across multiple industries. Reaching us via our 'Instant Bloomberg' chat system, clients access unparalleled customer service where we answer their questions and help them maximize the value of Bloomberg.
- Our clients rely on us to support them in making better, faster decisions using the power of Bloomberg Professional Services. On any given day we respond to over 12,000 queries in more than 15 languages. From educating a portfolio manager on Bloomberg’s risk management solutions to helping a trader discover new sources of market liquidity – the variety of problems we solve is immense.
- Analytics also works in conjunction with Sales, Product Management and Engineering to deliver on strategic initiatives, supporting product roll-out and on-boarding new clients.
- Bloomberg is constantly innovating and Analytics plays a key role in ensuring clients are educated on new products and enhancements by proactively reaching out to up-skill clients through technology, on-site training and seminars.
Our Team (AIM – Buy-side Solutions):
- Join our team in New York, Bloomberg’s Global Headquarters, where you’ll provide fast and accurate solutions to incoming client queries. The support we give to clients is a key aspect of Bloomberg’s value proposition, in which you will play a critical role.
- You will be aligned to our industry leading Buy-side Order Management Solution (AIM), and will support clients leveraging our solutions for Portfolio Management, Order Management, Execution, Compliance and Post Trade/ Settlement.
- Facilitate internal communication with engineering and product management to ensure client issues are appropriately escalated and resolved.
What you will need:
- 2-5 years of experience in Financial Services and/or Technology
- Previous experience in buy-side or sell-side markets, and exposure to order management systems and electronic trading systems.
- Basic understanding of workflows used by Portfolio Managers, Traders, Middle-Back Office Analytics and Compliance Managers. The ability to build and understand complex workflows will be critical.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate problems and provide solutions.
- The ability to effectively communicate technical/complex issues in a simplistic manner to various audiences.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status