Analytics - FICC Tradedesk - Hong Kong
Posted Jul 5, 2021 - Requisition No. 91958
We are the first line of defense and the first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We are a group of highly technical individuals who provide high-level support for Bloomberg’s sell-side and buy-side clients, working alongside Enterprise Sales and Product to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to our multi-asset analytics inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees and develop them into future specialists with deep product knowledge.
The FICC Tradedesk is a dedicated, highly skilled, global team, delivering the highest standards of service to our clients. Our reps are knowledgeable, proactive and detailed in their approach and understand the importance of operating and servicing clients who trade on and off our regulated venues.
What's the role?
You’ll help drive the Tradedesk service vision of delivering knowledgeable front-line support and proactive services to our clients. You’ll own key client relationships and also build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across Tradedesk and the wider firm, including Sales, Account Management, Implementation, Product, Project Management Office and Engineering.
Further to the traditional role of Tradedesk in responding to inbound client queries, you will also organise, co-ordinate and deliver Product Deployment campaigns, Customer Trainings and assist with Implementation projects as required by our stakeholder businesses.
The goal is to partner with Sales teams to sell, while Tradedesk takes a more proactive approach to maintain the business and our market share.
We’ll trust you to:
- Introduce and deliver creative and disruptive ideas for service that will result in a competitive advantage for Forex and Fixed Income Electronic Trading
- Introduce continuous improvements to enhance the client experience
- Anticipate and analyse trends and risk, and build a vision and plan to address them
- Optimize existing workflows, processes and resources to achieve service goals
- Communicate regional, departmental and firm visions
- Successfully adjust to and address unforeseen challenges
- Manage Customer Product requirements and expectations
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Lead by example to demonstrate full ownership of extraordinary customer service
- Continuously drive knowledge-building
You’ll need to have:
- Strong interest of the Electronic Trading landscape and knowledge of Fixed Income or Forex
- Understanding of the financial markets landscape, our clients and their workflows
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English and Mandarin in order to support China clients
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- A real passion for service
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.