Onboarding Representative - Contract
New York, NY
Posted Jul 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 92191
Bloomberg Tradebook is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team. The successful candidate will be joining the Tradebook On-Boarding Team which is responsible for implementing the account opening process across the Bloomberg Tradebook Systems. The role will include some involvement with special projects such as system enhancements to account opening processes. The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining all legal documentation between the client and Bloomberg Tradebook across all offerings.
- Project managing and implementing account enablements for Tradebook clients, ensuring all work processes are executed correctly.
- Administrating all legal documentation and maintaining customer account information
- Manage the receipt and processing of client paperwork
- Resolving contracts and account enablement queries from sales staff + prospective clients
- Liaising with Compliance Department to ensure all contracts are reviewed and meet AML/KYC requirements
- Liaising with Bloomberg Tradebook’s various counterparties regarding the set-up of new client accounts
- Liaising with relevant departments to maintain and implement existing client requests, such as company name-changes, new user and market enablements on the Tradebook platform
- Involvement with projects / systems enhancements: electronic procedures for legal documentation, account opening processes, automated pricing updates
Skills / experience:
- Proven customer service skills, especially liaising with top tier clients
- Experience with contracts administration
- Some knowledge of compliance AML/KYC processes
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite
- Basic knowledge of Financial markets
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.