Senior Digital Advertising Trafficker
New York, NY
Posted Sep 2, 2021 - Requisition No. 93897
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Senior Digital Advertising Trafficker is a problem solver and astute communicator at all levels of the organization. The Senior trafficker will be able to quickly assess a problem and arrive at a creative solution independently. A qualified candidate will have the opportunity to use their outstanding blend of technical aptitude, analytical attitude, communication skills and creative problem solving to bring media solutions to life and ensure client success. In their day to day role, this individual will serve as a player/mentor, working across mobile/desktop web, mobile applications, video & connected devices to traffic online creative, troubleshoot problems, optimize campaigns and report results for client advertising on our digital properties. This person will also engage across pricing & inventory, ad technology, marketing, product and engineering teams to launch new ad experiences.
Success will be defined by using the commonalities between teams in partnering with sales, planning, ad product, editorial and the broader ad operations team to drive engagement and revenue.
WE WILL TRUST YOU TO:
- Traffic and maintain display and video ad campaigns on Bloomberg's digital multi-media owned & operated platforms and off-platform, ensuring deal terms are met including delivery rates, start and end date, reporting requirements, viewability expectations, etc.
- Provide outstanding customer service for internal partners and external clients/agencies, working consultatively to champion understanding and adoption of industry standard methodologies
- Collaborate with sales, ad product, ad technology and planning teams to understand client Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how we can bring to bear Bloomberg assets to drive success
- Coach and mentor a robust team of digital traffickers through campaign delivery and account management, with an eye towards performance and optimization
- Lead workflow and communication with cross-functional partners internally and externally to ensure timelines are met and campaigns have successful outcomes
- Optimize performance and drive yield across campaigns to ensure full delivery and improve creative engagement
- Maintain and communicate timelines and technical specs to sales, clients, and agencies
- QA campaign creative for spec compliance and accurate functionality
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- 4+ years experience in digital trafficking experience
- You are the type of person who loves to take ownership of a project and see their hard work come to life
- Ability to problem tackle, with outstanding time leadership skills to ensure we are effectively leading requests and timelines both internally and externally
- Eloquent and comfortable speaking with diverse audiences, including sales and clients, demonstrating the ability to translate technical subject matter into relatable business terminology and respond to unexpected questions on the spot
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively while maintaining attention to detail and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding technical acuity, paired with knowledge and experience with advertising systems and a detailed understanding of advertising performance metrics
- Experience working in Google Ad Manager as well as with third party ad servers (DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Celtra, etc) and ad-verification vendors (Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, MOAT, etc)
- Understanding and knowledge of programmatic deal types, set up and delivery
Does this sound like you?
Apply via our careers website! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.