Senior Data Analyst APAC
Posted Sep 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 95342
As a member of the APAC Blomberg Media team, you will be seen as an expert for audience data-driven strategies and targeting solutions. You will drive insights and recommend actions to stakeholders. You will be someone who can leverage statistics and computer programming to handle multiple data sets to build audience targeting models, perform a myriad of analyses and generate insights on user behaviors in support of the media ad sales team in Asia Pacific. Your findings will be critical to our business as it not only influences Bloomberg advertisers but our media sales team, Terminal teams and senior decisions makers across our properties.
We'll trust you to:
- Work closely with Sales and Media Planning team to develop digital audience strategies. Analyze large digital data sets to develop insights on user behaviors and trends.
- Use big data querying techniques to prepare tables for our proprietary analytics platform.
- To work closely with Media Planning team on optimizing campaign performances, conducting campaign evaluations and to analyze ad engager profiles for retargeting opportunities.
- Develop predictive models to build and segment audiences for targeting solutions.
- Perform statistical operations on various data sets to provide insights. Knowledge to integrate log level data from multiple sources for business use.
- Use NLP software to analyze various corpuses such as a set of stories read by a particular audience.
- Manage DMP, data providers and to oversee the quality of modeling methodologies for APAC. Build and maintain modeled audiences in DMP.
- Conduct topic ontologies and address campaign pacing issues to provide audience targeting solutions for media sales team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with data science teams in various regions.
- Experienced in organizing projects, timeline and to manage expectations among stakeholders.
- Present the results of analytic efforts to a non-data savvy audience and consult on how best to use data to solve the business problems at hand.
- Communicate insights and findings in a professional presentation manner at client meetings.
You'll need to be:
- A self-starting problem solver and critical thinker.
- Adaptable to dynamic work environments.
- Mathematically adept.
- Experienced and comfortable in presenting data insights to people with a variety of data savviness.
- Project/Time Management skills - ability to manage a project from start to finish independently.
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of regression
- Knowledge of SQL a plus but not required
- Media agency experience/background
- Familiarity with the media landscape
- Passion for media and marketing
- Knowledgeable about the media industry with 3+ years of working experience
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at http://www.bloomberg.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.