LATAM Risk Account Manager
Posted Sep 20, 2021 - Requisition No. 95566
Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) and derivatives data and valuation services (BVAL OTC) offers a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across our clients’ entire firm. MARS is powered by Bloomberg’s world-class pricing libraries, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, and together with BVAL OTC enables front office, risk, middle office, collateral managers and other financial professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure and ready themselves for any turn of events.
What's the role?
Bloomberg’s Risk Account Managers play an important role in the sustainability, branding and development of the MARS franchise. As an account manager you will be expected to maximize customer retention and identify revenue growth opportunities. You will be leading the vendor-client partnership, tasked with understanding the customer’s business model and technological requirements as well as how Bloomberg’s solutions are integrated with customers’ technology stack. Throughout your extensive interaction with our clients, you will be expected to uncover new opportunities to position Bloomberg solutions, identify market trends, and the competitor landscape, helping sales and product management teams reviewing long-term strategy and vision.
We’ll trust you to
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of our Risk and derivatives Valuations solutions.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Training clients on use of the system
- Understanding client requirements in detail, including new features as necessary
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Act as primary point of contact, managing the client relationship around all system issues
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Provide feedback to the business on client needs, competitor intelligence, and market trend
- Take the lead on presale demos to prospects, based on their portfolios
- Participate actively in new projects that drive the sell-side business and firm-wide initiatives
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Demonstrated experience on enterprise risk solutions and capital markets, in particular within South American markets
- Very strong knowledge of risk management concepts to bring clients on to the system and help them use it.
- At least five years of hands-on experience in the multi-asset class market risk space
- Consultative sales approach and experience building relationships with customers
- Strong project management, including ability to work across multiple teams and reporting lines
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English, Spanish (mandatory) and Portuguese
- The ability for regular travel
We’d love to see:
- Passion about FinTech & RiskReg and curious about new business and technological trends
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.