HCM Solution Architect/Workday - Team Leader
New York, NY
Posted Sep 21, 2021 - Requisition No. 95604
The Solutions Architect will lead a high performing team responsible for our Workday HCM, HR Integration into PeopleSoft Payroll and the Bloomberg Terminal, and proprietary compensation and mobility systems. The position is responsible for the architecture, design, integration, operations, and support of these systems.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage and continue to develop a team that supports the solutions and stability of our Workday Platform
- Provide solutions that drive efficiency and data consistency across HR and the organization.
- Build a strategic roadmap for HCM and Payroll, and work with HR and Payroll leaders to assess, prioritize and implement new initiatives
- Partner with internal technology teams to ensure that solutions and processes integrate and align properly to dependent systems
- Stay current with new Workday updates and releases
- Have a proven track record of collaborating with stakeholders, translating business needs into functional and technical requirements, and implementing solutions
- 4+ years of Workday experience, including leading solution design in Core HR
- 2+ years experience leading and managing a team
- Strong understanding of end-to-end HR business processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
You'll need to have:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.