Enterprise Sales - ESG Data Sales Specialist - Singapore
Posted Sep 28, 2021 - Requisition No. 95802
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data Solutions - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our extensive selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
What's the role?
The Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Data Sales Specialist is a newly formed specialisation role within the Enterprise Data Sales division. This position will focus on growing our Data solutions specific to ESG and sustainability offerings across the buy-side, sell-side, corporations and government accounts. With ESG playing such a critical role in shaping our future world, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing part of our organisation.
ESG Data Sales Specialist will be responsible for the sales and retention of our ESG and sustainability data and technology suite of offerings. This includes our ESG raw fundamentals, ESG scores, carbon data, facilities data, and alternative datasets. To be successful, you will have a proven track record of institutional selling, collaboration with multiple internal departments, and proficiency in data and technology within a client’s investment workflow.
We’ll trust you to:
- Drive annual sales and revenue targets for our ESG product across Asia-Pacific
- Leverage your knowledge and skill-set to build and maintain credibility with clients, identify gaps, and recommend solutions;
- Be able to work efficiently in a collaborative selling environment
- Build and execute on sales strategies with other internal sales and account management groups and team up to win opportunities
- Assist Enterprise Sales members across the organisation on learning how to identify ESG sales opportunities
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Frequent client and prospect interaction through sales calls and on-site visits
- Maintain and continually educate oneself to have strong product knowledge of the full ESG suite, its integration points with other Bloomberg products, and competitor/3rd party offerings
- Ongoing knowledge acquisition of customer technology stacks, workflows, internal structure, and industry trends across Financial Services
We’ll need you to have:
- Sales experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company in the past 5 years
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Solutions to Institutional clients
- Experience with ESG investments (portfolio management, Investment analysis) and/or ESG data
- In-depth understanding of Buy-side, Sell-side and corporate business needs and how financial data plays a role in that
- Strong track record in consultative selling
- Proven ability in accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintaining key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Desire to continually learn and add new technical and selling skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Willingness for regular business travel once possible
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.