App Portal Product Specialist
Posted Oct 6, 2021 - Requisition No. 96160
The App Portal business is the platform where innovative clients and ISVs, both strategic and start-ups, leverage our platform to publish cutting edge Fintech applications. These applications are positioned for consumption by our 325,000+ terminal subscriber base. With strong interest from clients and 3rd parties, we are excited to deliver new technologies and services to allow our customers to benefit from a partnership with Bloomberg.
What's the role?
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our team. This is a unique role as you will be responsible for collaborating with new and existing ISVs to have successful apps on App Portal, and you will be working closely with Engineering to drive product innovation based on vendor feedback.
For an ISV to be successful on App Portal, you will need to:
- Collaborate with our 3rd party partners to build quality apps that seamlessly integrates with Bloomberg functionalities
- Work hand in hand with our partners in building successful sales strategies and drive them to conclusions
- Work closely with prospective clients to gain a clear understanding of their business needs and how an App Portal product can help them achieve their business goals
To drive product innovation, you will need to:
- Develop a vision for this space by constantly engaging existing and new ISVs on the next big idea
- Empathize with ISVs on their challenges from a feature, commercial and operational standpoint
We'll trust you to:
- Create and execute strategies for seeking applications that would be mutually beneficial if integrated with the Bloomberg Terminal
- Work with multiple sales groups to drive adoption of applications by Bloomberg customers
- Be the Subject Matter expert of App Portal products in EMEA to educate both internally and externally
- Partner internally with Product Managers to increase adoption with key workflows by providing end users better overall terminal experience with Bloomberg functions
- Think strategically and creatively to gather product and process insights from key internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with Engineering to ensure the vision and deliverables are well understood
- Drive the roadmap and prioritize developments, considering customer input, product strategy, key value proposition, and competitor landscape
You’ll need to have:
- Business development experience
- Experience with software delivery methodologies, in particular the Agile process
- Demonstrated experience in financial markets and demonstrable knowledge of client workflows
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive collaboration across a client's organization
- Understanding of and the ability to articulate technologies used by app portal
- Knowledge of client's digital strategies and their challenges in addressing the market.
- Ability to communicate solution concepts to executives and senior technical staff
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.