New York, NY
Posted Oct 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 96293
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Quicktake to New Economy to our rapidly growing consumer subscription business.
Bloomberg is looking for a Segment Producer to help support the production teams for Bloomberg TV and Radio.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be a self-starter, with a can-do attitude and a passion for our project.
- Write and research compelling segments.
- Have a keen eye and source video and graphics elements.
- Be flexible with working hours to accommodate production schedules.
- Be a team-player.
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Spent time in a live news/production environment.
- Strong editorial, storytelling, communication, and editing skills.
- Flexibility with hours as needed.
- A background in, and passion for journalism.
We’d love to see:
- A passion for business, finance and economics.
If this sounds like you:
Apply today! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.