APAC Talent Sourcing Specialist - Singapore
Posted Oct 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 96760
Challenging. Surprising. Fast-paced. Purposeful. Life at Bloomberg is many things, but it’s never dull. We’re a truly global business with a truly diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that inspires our employees to be their best. At Bloomberg, we work on purpose. All of us engage in meaningful work, delivering innovative products and solutions that shape the industry and are critical to our customers. You’ll also get to work at a company that lives its values and provides employees with?opportunities to give back. Whether you thrive on the energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, or the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough, we’ll give you more than a job. We’ll give you the opportunity to do amazing work you couldn’t do anywhere else.
We’re the APAC Experienced Talent Acquisition team, with colleagues across Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo. We manage full lifecycle recruitment for roles across Bloomberg's divisions, identifying and hiring the best talents across a diverse slate of professionals who want – and are up to – the challenge of doing work that will make a global impact. That means hiring at various levels of experience, finding a place for people who can demonstrate their expertise and prove their track record.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist you’ll be responsible for identifying external talent across APAC, both on an open vacancy or strategic basis. Our businesses move fast and we want someone who can match their pace. We want someone who can apply their experience and market insight to proactively develop relationships with external talent, manage the flow of candidates, and successfully increase the diversity of our recruitment funnel through strategic sourcing. In order to do this, you’ll need to be agile, resourceful, strategic and demonstrate your ability to pivot across ever-changing priorities. You’ll need to quickly build an in-depth knowledge of the range of vacancies, understanding of the businesses and provide a platinum service to stakeholders and candidates.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work hand in hand with business talent acquisition partners and hiring/business managers to understand vacancy briefs and offer strategic advice
- Source candidates directly through direct headhunting, various online recruiting tools and internal/external networking
- Assess candidate’s expertise via phone calls, virtual or in-person meetings
- Stay on top of market, employment and macro trends affecting the various departments across Bloomberg
- Partner with communities and external organisations, to continuously increase your network and improve our diverse recruitment strategies
- Work on ad-hoc projects
- Represent the Bloomberg brand in every interaction
- 3+ years experience working in recruitment or executive search
- Experience sourcing through tools such as LinkedIn and Entelo
- Experience sourcing and presenting diverse slates
- Ability to capture and organise candidate and competitor data in a way that provides strategic insights and a key part of influencing your partners and stakeholders
- The ability to execute on assignments and the skills to make decisions independently with limited information
- Strong candidate assessment and interviewing skills
- Well-developed critical thinking skills and strategic mindset
- Passion for what you do, emotional intelligent, and always leading by example
- Strong English Communication Skills
- Demonstrated continous career growth within an organisation
You’ll need to have:
We’d love to see:
- Specific experience sourcing talent within News, Media, Data Analysis and/or Corporate Functions roles.
- Track record of success in sourcing diverse candidates through community groups and events, and working with non-profit and external partner organizations
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.