Latin America Cash Disbursement Senior Analyst
Posted Nov 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 97292
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a bold edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation—which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, and news and media services nurtures innovation and empowers clients—and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
The Bloomberg LATAM Cash and Treasury Team is part of Bloomberg LP Global Finance and SAP Solutions Group. We are responsible for ensuring we have adequate and efficient banking structures that allow for optimal liquidity management, together with fast, accurate and adapted payment delivery.
You will be part of the LATAM Cash and Treasury team fully responsible for the management of payment disbursement in the LATAM Region. Being engaged in treasury initiatives and projects that will improve automation, controls and efficiencies within the payment space, as well as being responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance with banking regulations.
You like bringing new ideas to the table and welcome an environment where they can be tested and implemented. You love taking innovative ways and challenging the status quo whenever it makes sense commercially.
We will trust you to:
- Participate and contribute to the development of the group's strategies.
- Maintain cordial relationships across all Global Treasury Teams and relationship banks.
- Execute payments for the entire LATAM region.
- Implement the most favorable banking structures with a variety of banking partners.
- Identify the most optimal and efficient liquidity solutions.
- Ensure compliance with new LATAM banking payment regulation.
- Monitor risk and controls.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/or other equivalent.
- Cash & Treasury experience of at least 2 years, preferably in house with a large multinational corporation.
- A strong knowledge of LATAM Banking & Payment Regulations.
- Payment & Funding knowledge of the entire LATAM region.
- Prioritize high volume of activities and to meet tight deadlines.
- The desire to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent English is mandatory, and Spanish is a great plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Be extremely detail and control oriented to ensure proper compliance and monitor risks constantly.
We'd love to see:
- Previous experience in using SAP is highly desired.
- Familiar of SWIFT Payment Messaging.
- A desire to be part of the global team.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.