SAP BPC EPM Developer
New York, NY
Posted Nov 9, 2021 - Requisition No. 97360
SAP BPC EPM Developer
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do outstanding work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
Our team is looking for an SAP BPC EPM Developer who will be responsible for the successful design, development and delivery of financial planning applications and reports running on SAP BPC (standard) and EPM. Only candidates with strong SAP BPC and EPM experience will be considered.
We’ll trust you to:
- Craft and maintain EPM reports
- Schedule and load master and transactional data to BPC
- Fix immediate BPC and EPM production issues
- Work with business owners to understand requirements of financial planning applications and reports to be supported by the SAP BPC and EPM
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on SAP BPC backend design and maintenance experience
- Minimum 5 years of EPM report development experience
- VBA coding experience in Excel
- Experience working in BPC Standard version 10.0 and higher
- Significant experience working with Financial Reports & Corporate Planning processes
- Ability to build and maintain package links, data manager packages, transformation and conversion files
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse and coordinated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
We’d love to see:
- Experience with SAP BO Web intelligence, Analysis for Office, Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience with BPC Cost allocation, Headcount and Compensation planning, Capital Expense, Operational Expense and Revenue planning
- Knowledge of the SAP FI/CO modules
- Experience writing both functional and technical documentation
- Alignment to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.