Change Management Lead – Global Finance Operations & Systems
New York, NY
Posted Jan 4, 2022 - Requisition No. 97609
We work together to define the ways of working for the Global Finance Operations and Systems and SAP Engineering teams across Bloomberg. A diverse range of skills and expertise across our team allows us to design, lead and deliver technical and operational initiatives across businesses globally.
We are seeking an experienced Change Management Lead to join the highly collaborative Agile Program and Change Management Office (PMO/CMO). We are looking for someone who is a driver of change, has an agile mentality and is passionate about helping people adapt to change. Your main responsibility as a Change Management Lead is to focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes and systems, primarily within the finance process domains and projects in these areas (e.g. Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, etc…). Additionally, you will support the adoption and continuous improvement of the Department’s Agile method of operating, through crafting and delivering strategic plans and creative solutions to engage employees and drive and sustain behavioral change. This is a highly visible role, working closely with senior management to have significant impact across the organization.
We’ll Trust You to:
- Coordinate and lead change activities for priority programs and initiatives impacting business processes and technologies using a structured change management system to deliver from strategic planning through tactical execution
- Build concrete deliverables such as communication plans, stakeholder assessments and messaging, process maps, change impact assessments, training/coaching plans and content, risk mitigation plans to engage and handle key collaborators and measurement systems to supervise end-user adoption
- Work with and mentor leadership on change activities in service of assigned initiatives/projects and implement change management strategies that improve employee adoption
- Drive end user readiness and adoption of processes and systems through the creation of effective change plans, communications, training and UAT support (if applicable)
- Evaluate the change impact and organizational readiness plans to limit potential risk
- Define and measure success metrics to supervise adoption, utilization, and proficiency of changes to measure efficiency
- Identify resistance and performance gaps and develop/implement corrective actions
- Curate the design, delivery, and management of communications
- Work with project/scrum teams to integrate change management activities into project plans/sprints
- Support development of the agile change management framework and center of excellence, rolling out change methodology to teams and collaborators
- Support/lead department initiatives around communication, collaboration, and innovation (e.g. internal Knowledge Repository, Global Community Events, Department Meetings, Global Town Halls, Working Groups, Scrum Hubs)
You’ll need to have:
- 6+ years of experience carrying out change management tasks for sophisticated, global organizations including, but not limited to organizational change, organizational design, business process management, system implementations/upgrades and operational excellence
- Experience leading the development and delivery of comprehensive, concrete change management and engagement plans for initiatives including change impact assessments, readiness assessments, stakeholder analysis, engagement strategies, change agent networks, communication plans and adoption measurement
- Experience working in a high-paced, project/team oriented, preferably agile environment
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to establish and maintain positive relationships; influence partners in written and oral communications and able to work effectively at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level alignment and adoption
- Strong shown understanding and experience with change frameworks, methodologies, and tools
- Experience in large and sophisticated corporate environments running technology and process change efforts including wide range of initiatives such as system implementations, upgrades, process redesign, efficiency tools, organizational change and performance improvement and effectiveness
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations; be forward looking, resilient, flexible, and adaptable
- Change Management Professional Certification/Project Management Professional Certification
We’d love to see:
- Experience working in an Agile environment (ideally Scrum) and applying Agile Change Management
- Experience in full lifecycle of change management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, Salesfoce.com)
- Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level alignment for change
- Experience with a full lifecycle of user-based innovation (applying design thinking or UX principles)
- Experience with global implementations
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Behavior/Development, Organizational Psychology, Communications or equivalent
- Ability to travel if need emerges (less than 10% of time)
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.