Performance & Life-cycle Marketing Manager, Bloomberg Connects App
New York, NY
Posted Nov 15, 2021 - Requisition No. 97627
Bloomberg Connects is a rapidly growing, free app that lets you access museums, galleries, and cultural spaces around the world anytime, anywhere. Launched in November 2019, the app features engaging, multi-media guides with informative and outstanding content exclusive to each of our partners, including The Guggenheim, MoMA PS1, Serpentine Galleries, and many more. The venture is a teamwork between Bloomberg LP and Bloomberg Philanthropies and strives to broaden access to arts and culture worldwide.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a strategic, hands-on marketer to build a lifecycle marketing function for Bloomberg Connects and develop and lead global programs that drive user acquisition, engagement, retention, and advocacy. The ideal candidate will be curious, data and results-driven, have the ability think strategically while also operating on a tactical level, and serve as a subject matter authority in all things mobile and audience/lifecycle marketing.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build a multi-channel/omnichannel customer engagement strategy and be responsible for the development of programs that drive acquisition, retention and engagement across all channels including paid social, paid search, ASA, SEO, programmatic, mobile/app, video, emerging, and cross-channel
- Be responsible for and apply marketing tools (Google Analytics, Branch, Braze) and campaign insights to understand consumer behavior, examining the performance of each touchpoint across the entire consumer journey and acting on insights to optimize marketing
- Build segmentation strategies to customize messaging based on key personas and behavioral and engagement data
- Implement and analyze A/B test plans to improve engagement performance
- Supervise performance of marketing programs and improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to improve journeys and campaigns
- Analyze key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment
- Identify and test new platforms and tools and develop relevant KPIs
- Lead audiences, creatives, budget, and bidding strategies to improve efficiency for paid programs
- Ensure compliance with global security and privacy regulations across all campaigns/member outreach
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant mobile/digital work and experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs, ideally within high-growth companies
- Validated results in mobile growth marketing across both paid and organic channels
- Experience working with mobile technology partners such as Branch, Braze, etc. and technical knowledge of attribution, tracking, deep-linking, etc.
- Track record of effective stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience with product analytics tools and using quantitative and qualitative insights and data to advise growth strategy and prioritization
- Hands-on demeanor and excellent project management skills
- Interest in philanthropy, the arts and/or innovation
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.