Performance Marketing Specialist
New York, NY
Posted Nov 18, 2021 - Requisition No. 97795
We work hard, and we work fast – while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces! We bring out the best in each other and in the communities around us, through our countless volunteer projects. You can do outstanding work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is Bloomberg's in-house content, creative and digital marketing group. Working on assignments for print, digital, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, the Studio has writing, design, production and content capabilities. We drive projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, both internally and externally! We work across a global workflow, with staff in major Bloomberg offices.
What's the Role?
The Performance Marketing Specialist is part of the global digital team and is based in New York. We are looking for a creative and entrepreneurial problem solver who is always on top of the latest digital trends but who is also comfortable diving into the quantitative, performance details. We’re searching for a results-oriented Performance Marketing Specialist with passion for using paid digital media to drive business outcomes.
In this role you will be responsible for search and display (static and video) implementation including campaign launches, campaign management, budget management, bid management, A/B testing and reporting. We are looking for a performance marketing professional with a consistent track record that can help us increase the quality of traffic to our websites. You understand how to build coordinated and comprehensive marketing strategies sought at both attracting prospective clients, as well as engaging our existing audience. We’ll expect you to use data insights to evolve our strategy and increase the impact of our messaging for our business.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and implement purposeful, measurable search and display campaigns in support of go-to-market activities, coordinating with international colleagues
- Perform keyword research and paid media plans that will contribute to website builds and communication plans.
- Provide analysis and recommend adjustments of budget, creative, messaging and channel strategy based on key performance indicators
- Keep internal team up to speed on tools and interfaces within the PPC space such as Google Ads, Google Display network, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SEMRush.
- Liaise and collaborate with other channels and cross-functional teams to align on prioritization of work and strategy for overall digital marketing.
- Use A/B testing to identify standard methodologies for content types and distribution channels
- Develop and manage relationships with third-party advertising partners, networks, and affiliates
- Adapt and improve our programmatic features with agility to capitalize on changing market conditions
- Champion the power of paid media internally, evangelizing efforts and success stories
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity, and approach challenges with a can-do attitude
You’ll need to have:
- Google Adwords and Microsoft Advertising experience, Google Certified Professional preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google DataStudio and Google Optimize
- 3+ years of paid media campaign execution with proven ROI (full cycle of campaigns)
- Prior experience in acquisition, performance marketing, and/or media planning role with a track record of using data-driven methods to inform digital targeting, segmentation and advertising
- Phenomenal relationship management skills with exemplary communication and presentation skills (persuasive written, compelling oral)
- Experience handling multiple platforms, campaigns and projects simultaneously
- Experience with landing page optimization strategies and SEO
- Eloquent and compelling communication whether you are in person or online
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to launch campaigns and content with accuracy and focus.
- Passion for what you do and for working as a global multinational team
We'd love to see:
- Experience with Workfront
- Experience with financial products marketing
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.