Leadership and Talent Development Partner - Global Data
New York, NY
Posted Nov 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 97885
As a Leadership and Talent Development Partner, you’ll be part of a business-aligned HR team that designs and delivers a global, commercial and diverse talent strategy for our Global Data business. In partnership with a collaborative HR team, you will work with global leaders to understand talent and leadership development needs and build and deliver bespoke solutions to drive career development, as well as commercial results. You’ll be tasked to link talent development to business performance, ensuring that your solutions are culturally relevant, scalable globally and aligned with our global priorities. You’ll recommend and implement a wide range of learning and development, change management, and other organization development approaches based on business need, incorporating diversity and inclusion into all programs.
In addition to supporting our leaders in the Americas, our New York-based Talent Partners work with our Talent Development teams in EMEA and APAC to develop our leaders and teams around the globe.
Who are you?
You thrive as an exceptional multi-tasker, who has a real passion for talent strategy development and learning solutions. You are able to understand our business challenges and opportunities and see how they link to talent development needs. You’re a problem-solver who thinks fast and adapts quickly to change, and are happy to be "hands-on" in all aspects of our team's work. Most of all, you’re client-service oriented with outstanding critical thinking and communication skills.
You’re someone who thinks globally, but has the ability to customize the requirement to local needs. You have a high degree of integrity and want to make a difference.
We'll trust you to:
- Partner with HR colleagues and senior leaders to understand the leadership, talent and learning needs from their business areas and engage resources from the enterprise Talent Development team to create solutions
- Work collaboratively with Talent Development colleagues locally and globally to drive the talent plan for businesses you support
- Help build out workforce plans to solve for future workforce needs, as a well as succession plans for critical roles and individuals across the business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with HR to define the overall talent needs for different parts of the business and align development with a broader people strategy
- In partnership with the D&I team, ensure a diverse and inclusive approach to talent and leadership development
- Partner with the training team embedded within your business to identify people development and soft skill development needs, and incorporate them into business training
- Facilitate the identification, development and management of high potential talent for businesses you support
- Design selected leadership development courses / solutions to be utilized regionally and globally
You’ll need to have:
- 10+ years of experience partnering with business managers and HR Business Partners to create and implement strategic talent plans
- Expertise in the design and delivery of training in a commercial environment, with a strong emphasis on leadership development
- Excellent facilitation skills, with experience delivering to diverse and international groups
- Consulting experience (as an internal or external consultant)
- Coaching Experience
- Experience with implementing change and talent management initiatives
- Experience identifying and developing high potential talent
We’d love to see:
- Experience working with a technical group
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.