Institutional Sales Representative - Bloomberg Second Measure
New York, NY
Posted Dec 9, 2021 - Requisition No. 98573
Bloomberg Second Measure is a leading provider of data analytics that deliver valuable insights into company performance and consumer trends. Using data from billions of transactions, Bloomberg Second Measure has created self-service analytics products for daily tracking and real-time exploration of nearly 6,000 public and private companies. Some of the world’s largest brands and investment firms rely on Bloomberg Second Measure to make faster and better investment decisions.
What's the Role?
As an Institutional Sales Representative at Bloomberg Second Measure, you’ll work with and to acquire some of the world’s largest institutional investors, impacting their most significant investment decisions. You’ll build relationships with key decision-makers, showing them the power of Bloomberg Second Measure’s data as it provides best in class insights into company performance and consumer trends. You’ll also collaborate with internal teams such as data science, product management, client engagement, and marketing to help develop features that will bring additional value to our clients and drive revenue growth.
Institutional Sales Representatives will be responsible for selling our data and platform to the investment community including but not limited too: Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, and Growth and Private Equity investors.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and execute on sales strategy to drive annual sales and revenue targets
- Work efficiently in a collaborative selling environment while maximizing the resources available to achieve success
- Proactively identify new pipeline opportunities and accurately maintain sales forecasts
- Collaborate with other internal sales and account management groups as required
- Facilitate building trusted relationships with institutional investors, including C-level executives, Portfolio managers, Partners, and Analysts
- Frequent client and prospect interaction through sales calls, presentations, and on-site visits (when safe to do so)
We’ll need you to have:
- 2-5 years’ experience in selling in or to the financial services and/or technology industry and have a data-driven mindset
- In-depth understanding of investment processes and how data can be used and integrate into these processes and/or experience in managing a technology SaaS product sales pipeline
- Strong track record in consultative selling
- Proven ability in accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Ability to establish key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships across the organizations
- Desire to continuously learn and develop new technical and selling skills
- Highly motivated and target/quota driven
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://secondmeasure.com/datapoints/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.