Contracts Coordinator (German Speaker)
Posted Dec 20, 2021 - Requisition No. 99044
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government an aggressive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation—which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, and news and media services nurtures innovation and empowers clients—and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
If you are a dynamic and highly motivated individual, then we are looking for you to join our Contracts department. Our Contracts Team is responsible for the management and implementation of all customer legal documentation for Bloomberg products. You will be part of our ongoing effort to provide our clients with excellent customer service.
We’ll trust you to:
- Receive and analyse Service Order Requests (SORs) and identify contract needs
- Maintain global agreements and customer legal entity databases ensuring appropriate documentation is signed by the clients and that database integrity is maintained
- Have knowledge of legal contracts for all lines of business and relevant procedures
- Partner with Bloomberg Sales, Operations, Accounting, Installations and Negotiations teams to ensure extraordinary customer experience
- Project manage: achievement tracking verification and project status reporting
- Liaise with Research and Development to design, implement and test new functionality
- Work closely with global counter-parties to drive projects and maintain smooth cross regional operations
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting all clients with contract related inquiries that ultimately contribute to the finalization of the sales process
- Mitigate risk for Bloomberg and our Customers by providing stewardship on Contracts related processes and implementing policy guidelines
- Have analytical thinking - thinks ahead to identify next steps and consequences of events or actions and evaluates whether arguments or cases are complete and sound
You need to have:
- Fluency in German with excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service experience while developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, work and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- Results orientation - drive and energy to achieve excellent results
We’d love to see:
- Contracts knowledge
- Tenacious and creative analytical skills
- Ability to understand IT business systems (e.g. SAP, Kofax)
If this sounds like you:
Apply and we will get in touch regarding next steps!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.