AIM Enterprise Relationship Support Representative
Posted Dec 20, 2021 - Requisition No. 99045
Powered by an unparalleled combination of automation, innovation, access and service, Bloomberg’s comprehensive and integrated enterprise solutions help buy-side firms generate alpha, develop and service clients, remain compliant and grow profits in the face of change. From a single solution to a complete end-to-end workflow, Bloomberg’s integrated services are tailored to our clients’ needs to increase efficiency and productivity – exponentially!
The global Buy-side Enterprise Support Team is responsible for supporting the global, complex, and sophisticated buy-side customers who subscribe to our portfolio enterprise reporting (PORT) and order management system (AIM) solutions.
What is the role?
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the team as an AIM Enterprise Relationship Support Representative (AIM ERS) based out of our London European headquarters. The ERS position is a client facing role, acting as a product subject matter in liaising with portfolio managers, traders, risk and performance analysts and back/middle-office professionals. This position demands a consultative approach, a culture of ownership, as well as strong problem solving skills complimented with solid interpersonal skills. The daily workload will include establishing a trusted adviser relationship with key clients to ensure their full satisfaction and success with the AIM product.
We'll Trust You To:
- Develop a deep understanding of our AIM product offering and aligned clients in order to deliver the highest level of service to Bloomberg’s most strategic customers.
- Setup and operate the operational support of AIM functionality, integrations and feeds with proactive monitoring and client communication if an issue is detected.
- Identify systemic issues, escalate appropriately by representing client impact internally.
- Maintain client workflow diagrams and runbooks documenting custom and critical system workflows, integrations, feeds and settings to enable the ERS team to provide a consistent service that is personalized to the specific customer’s use of the system,
- Provide operational guidance and consultation on optimizing system performance as well as preparing and delivering service and system performance reviews to executive stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with key client technology and business stakeholders and act as their point of contact for production support issues and requests.
- Monitor, facilitate & consult with clients throughout the full technology release cycle.
- Collaborate extensively across Bloomberg to improve our client’s experience and overall performance of our technology.
- Provide detailed feedback from clients to product managers to better improve our products.
- Continually look for ways to improve workflows and partner with our engineering teams to enhance operational tools.
You will need to have:
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate problems and provide solutions.
- Understanding of workflows used by our buyside clients
- Excellent communicative skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in Buy-side financial institutions or alternatively, experience in financial technology.
- The ambition to take ownership and responsibility of clients, their questions, issues and requests and handle them effectively through to final resolution.
- The curiosity and aptitude to constantly pick up new technologies and procedures.
- The ability to effectively communicate technical/complex issues in a simplistic manner to various audiences.
- Positive attitude and appetite to go the extra mile for clients and the team
- Python and SQL knowledge is a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.