Project Manager/Client Services Lead - MEA
Posted Dec 29, 2021 - Requisition No. 99230
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
As the Middle East & Africa team continues to see significant YoY growth, we are looking for an ambitious, customer-service oriented individual to join our Dubai-based team. This person will manage integrated media campaigns from start to finish, including large-scale custom content programs with complex production needs. Strong relationship and project management skills are critical, as you'll be working directly with clients and independently leading project teams from kick off through completion.
You will be someone who isn’t afraid to work tirelessly to find new, creative ways to help our clients and to unite various teams to achieve these goals. The right candidate will be viewed by our clients as an extension of their own team: someone who truly understands their business and continually adds strategic value. This role will report into the Head of MEA Sales and the Head of Client Services, EMEA.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Strategy, Creative, Media Planning, Finance, Ad Operations, Data Science & Insight, Editorial and Events
- Develop detailed project plans / timelines and manage cross-functional teams to deliver work that is on strategy, time and budget
- Build strong, trusting relationships and own communications with clients, agencies and colleagues across different departments
- Ensure we are meeting — and exceeding — client expectations
- Collaborate with appropriate teams to identify upsell opportunities and help pitch clients on new engagements
- Update internal systems with required project updates
- Provide strategic and operational support across the team as needed
- Build a strong working knowledge of the Bloomberg Media ecosystem
You’ll need to have:
- 7-10 years of experience in an account management, project management or integrated production role in an agency or media setting
- Experience with international video production and/or in the Middle East & Africa region
- Experience driving results and growth in line with company objectives and goals
- Proven success launching large-scale integrated media campaigns
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Broad understanding of media and marketing trends, as well as their impact on business strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited guidance
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com