Enterprise Products - Risk Specialist - Hong Kong
Posted Jan 3, 2022 - Requisition No. 99248
Multiple solutions. One system. Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) is a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across client’s entire firm. Powered by Bloomberg’s world-class pricing library, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, MARS enables front office, risk, and collateral professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure and ready themselves for any turn of events.
What’s the role?
The Risk Specialist team is responsible for supporting the Bloomberg MARS Solutions, including Front Office, Market Risk, XVA, and SIMM.
You’ll be working closely with Sales on running demos, conducting testing/reconciliation, managing product needs for production clients, and working on risk-related projects to help improve and expand our existing risk platform.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be responsible for our client’s entire experience on the MARS and MARS Risk platform, starting from pre-sale
- Speak to clients to understand their risk needs from both analytics and workflow perspectives
- Set up and give presale demos to prospects, based on their portfolios
- Explain and reconcile risk analytics
- Document and communicate product enhancements to both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients from a product perspective, including ensuring the risk analytics and workflow are set up to client’s expectations
- Coordinate on delivering committed product enhancements on time
- Help configure the client's data, modelling parameters, application views, and reports
- Train clients on use of the system
- Support production risk clients
- Conduct monthly or quarterly client visits to discuss feedback and new requirements
- Act as the point of escalation from helpdesk for client questions and issues, and when necessary, coordinate internally to get them addressed
- Continue to work on upsell opportunities with sales for existing clients
- Provide feedback to colleagues on client needs, competitor intelligence and market trends
- Highly developed client facing skills and the ability to build and maintain client relationships at all levels
- Extensive experience in the multi-asset class market risk space with the ability to explain complex analytics and recommend best practices
- Modelling skills at Master of Financial Engineering level
- Passion for technology and data flows
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to work across multiple teams and reporting lines
- High level of energy, creativity, flexibility, and dedication - a willingness to focus and commit to finding the best solution for our clients
- 8 + years of experience in quantitative finance, risk management roles
- CFA or FRM qualification
- Fluency in Mandarin to support Chinese-speaking clients
You’ll need to have:
We’d love to see:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.