Client Services Lead
Posted Jan 4, 2022 - Requisition No. 99264
Bloomberg Media makes global business leaders smarter, faster with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data delivered on every platform, across every time zone. Our name means instant credibility whether it's the Bloomberg Terminal, Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg TicToc, Bloomberg Radio, Bloomberg Mobile, Bloomberg Businessweek or any of our other platforms. We publish in more places than any other media company.
We're looking for a Client Services Lead with video production experience to join our EMEA custom content team, Bloomberg Media Studios. You will oversee the successful delivery of large scale video creative solutions projects, from the stage of pre-booking to campaign completion. You will be key in driving projects, keeping on budget, on time, creating a supportive role for the multiple teams with time lines, estimates, scopes of work & detailed project updates. The role involves daily contact with clients and agencies, working with the sales team to manage external relationships.
We're looking for a Client Services Lead to join us on a one year fixed term contract.
We'll trust you to:
- Communicate proactively and regularly with cross-discipline groups from creative, client services, sales and editorial (if applicable) around status, budget and timelines.
- Lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders, oversee creation and tracking of project timelines.
- Ensure that all documents adhere to internal guidelines and best practice processes
- Ensure that materials comply with all brand and style guidelines and regulatory Edit standards are adhered to
- Provide direction and advice on implementation strategy and solutions when appropriate
- Communicate clearly and effectively with project stakeholders in written and verbal communications
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive project management experience, ideally either at media owner or agency side
- Experience with international video production and/or the Middle East region
- Experience in a client-service organization with creative and account teams
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, working well under tight deadlines
- Stellar presentation and time management skills
- Broad knowledge of social media and digital communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- A positive 'can do 'attitude and willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast moving environment
- An ability to collaborate with a diverse team, show good judgment and self-reliant skills
Willingness and ability to travel when needed
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org