Technical Support Analyst - Bloomberg Second Measure
New York, NY
Posted Jan 5, 2022 - Requisition No. 99320
Bloomberg Second Measure is a leading provider of data analytics that delivers valuable insights into company performance and consumer behavior. Using data from billions of anonymized transactions, we have built a self-service analytics product for daily tracking and real-time exploration of 5,200+ public and private companies. Clients use Second Measure to discover new markets, gain an advantage in financial investments, and inform their competitive strategies.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you’ll work in a technical client-facing capacity, collaborating with some of the world’s largest investment firms and consumer brands. Partnering with our client engagement and applied data teams, you’ll help to develop our front line support practice to ensure that clients have the information they need to be successful.
We’ll trust you to:
- Respond and drive to resolution all technical client inquiries related to Second Measure’s product and data.
- Collaborate with our client engagement team to manage on-going relationships across all verticals (e.g. institutional investors, corporates, etc.).
- Partner with applied data to perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Act as an internal voice-of-the-client to shape Second Measure's product development efforts.
- Grow domain expertise across client verticals like institutional investors or corporates.
You’ll need to have:
- 2+ years work experience in a client-facing capacity (technical account management, sales engineering, technical support, etc) - working with SQL and Excel
- Experience communicating analytical work (especially written) to internal and external stakeholders.
- You are organized, a quick thinker, and precise in your responses.
- You enjoy working with clients as a trusted advisor.
- You would thrive in an entrepreneurial startup.
We’d love to see:
- Prior experience working with client support platforms (e.g. Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc)
- Prior experience troubleshooting AWS
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.