Index Implementation Team Leader
Posted Jan 6, 2022 - Requisition No. 99355
Bloomberg is a leading provider of financial benchmarks and custom index services! This includes investment and market analysis of both alpha and beta sources, portfolio benchmarking and performance measurement, asset allocation, and the creation of index tracking funds and index-based structured products.
Our beta/benchmark platform, Bloomberg Index Services Ltd (BISL) is the leading provider of fixed income, inflation-linked, and swaps indices offering unmatched market coverage and a full suite of customized client solutions for benchmarking and informational needs! The BISL platform also includes a diverse family of alpha generating strategy indices that offer quick and easy access to out-performance sources and a quantitative way to express investment strategies, in markets that would otherwise be difficult to access. Index products are available across multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income, FX, commodities, derivatives, and alternative investments.
As an Index Implementation Team Leader, you will lead a global team who is responsible for the implementation and support of customers who purchase our index files. Main responsibilities of the team include working with sales and our clients on the on boarding of new index business through the creation of new SFTP accounts, setting up delivery of our files for clients, and troubleshooting existing accounts for clients. Index Implementation Representatives work with various stakeholders on finding opportunities to create efficiency within the workflow to improve the customer experience. You will need to demonstrate strong project management skills to coordinate all aspects of the on-boarding process, including working with sales teams and understanding the client workflow.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage escalations from internal and external clients
- Lead a team of global analysts
- Provide assistance to the team on challenging client requests
- Project manage longer term requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain an impactful team
- Work closely with Sales on establishing SLAs for clients
- Manage time to resolve ensuring the team is meeting expected SLAs
- Coordinate training sessions with Analytics and Sales teams
- Identify workflow efficiency opportunities
- Work closely with Engineering on the development of tools
- Design and implement workflow for additional asset classes to be taken on by team
- Build out Business Intelligence for internal operations
- Collaborate with Sales to establish improved documentation for clients
- Define objectives and provide direction, mentoring, and guidance for team member development
You’ll need to have:
- Management experience in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Strong operational and process management skills
- Ability to interact and effectively connect with our clients
- Intermediate knowledge of data visualization tools
- Proven ability to lead a group of individuals
- Previous customer service experience
- Basic market knowledge across asset classes and understanding of index business
- Strong project management skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.