Team Lead (Director), Paid Social
New York, NY
Posted Jan 20, 2022 - Requisition No. 99731
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for a Team Lead, Paid Social to oversee all postsale responsibilities of the Audience Development team in the Advertising department. This is a player-coach role that includes being directly, and at times independently, involved in all aspects of the execution of social campaigns (both organic and paid, but primarily paid) — campaign setup, optimizations, reporting, insights development and billing — as well as overseeing a team that works across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced people manager who is metrics-obsessed, creatively inclined, and fluent across all traditional and emerging social platforms.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Advise on social strategies and solutions, based on the understanding of each client's brand message, voice, objectives and target audiences
- Oversee and develop a best-in-class paid social team
- Audit and evaluate current client paid social campaigns and tactics
- Establish campaign best practices by partnering with social platform solution teams (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Manage the postsale process for social campaigns, including collaborating with teams on social creative/copy, campaign reports and client messaging
- Analyze performance data to develop optimization recommendations
- Contribute to reporting, insights development and recommendations for future initiatives
- Present complex analytical reports to clients in a compelling and digestible manner
- Stay current on evolving and emerging social media platforms, distribution tactics and first-to-market opportunities
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 7-10 years of progressive media or agency experience, with at least 5 years of paid social experience across platforms
- Prior experience managing and coaching a team
- Understanding of best practices across social channels, established and emerging
- Proven experience in delivering effective social campaigns for large, well-known brands
- Strong data storytelling skills; ability to translate performance data into actionable insights
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
If this sounds like you, apply today!
We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.