The Studio is Bloomberg's in-house creative group. We work on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects. The Studio has excellent writing, design, production and content capabilities. Our creative team has a strong hands-on and highly collaborative approach to both campaign concept development and graphic design systems. The team ensures ideas are realized to world-class standard execution. The Studio drives projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, rolling out campaigns both internally and externally. The team works across a global workflow, with staff in all our major offices.
Our Studio team is searching for a talented, versatile, energetic, creative, detail-focused Simplified Chinese copywriter. In the role we will trust you to create relevant and effective marketing ideas and copy in Simplified Chinese to engage current and prospective audiences. You will be able to add strategic insights to the overall creative process, and demonstrate a real passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Confidently collaborate with a variety of marketing managers, art directors and designers across borders to develop non-traditional, unorthodox approaches
- Interact professionally with internal business partners and clients, and to understand their business objectives
- Manage workflow in a dynamic environment
You need to be able to:
- Write expertly in Simplified Chinese for a mainland Chinese audience
- Strong comprehension of the English language in order to understand technical documents, briefs, feedback and direction in English
- Trans-create English copy into effective and clear Simplified Chinese copy
- Be comfortable editing and proofreading
- Be as comfortable developing new creative concepts as you are writing technical marketing collateral
- Demonstrate experience in producing world-class creative and strategic communications
- Develop concepts and copy for integrated brand and product campaigns across multiple formats
- Demonstrate a versatile sensibility and command of language that can adapt and change tone to represent different attitudes and/or audiences
- Be comfortable with and able to manage workflow in a global, fast-paced, always-on environment
- Work independently across a variety of projects at any one time
- Write for collateral such as long-form product brochures, sell sheets, white papers, short copy for ads, electronic communications and script-writing for advertising and videos
- Have prior experience in interviewing clients and produce customer case studies based on the notes and research
We’d love to see:
- 3-5+ years professional copywriting experience
- A strong portfolio
- Experience writing detailed, technical marketing communications on complex topics
- B2B experience
- Knowledge of institutional financial services or experience in financial reporting
If that sounds like you:
Apply with a portfolio showing examples of relevant work, if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.