Core Sales. The front line. The Bloomberg Professional service (the Terminal) is the most powerful and flexible platform for financial professionals who need real-time data, news and analytics to make smarter, faster, more informed business decisions.
What's the role?
Being part of Core Sales means being at the forefront of our client's experience with us as a company and our product. You will make the best use of our non-hierarchical corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our Bloomberg Terminal clients. You will be responsible for running campaigns on how to increase product usage and adoption from our clients. You will be driving sales with innovation to provide solutions to our clients in the market as it evolves. It means pursuing new opportunities with a sense of urgency and pace.
We'll trust you to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge to craft account plans and execute on strategies to increase terminal usage and grow the revenue base
- Build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across departments
- Own key relationships and be a player/coach in addressing our client's needs
- Be willing to travel in and around the region to provide a premier service
- Maintain and improve your knowledge of our product, which constantly evolves as new data and analytical tools are added
- Spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Be the face and voice of Bloomberg whilst providing excellent customer service
- Manage your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
You will need to have:
- More than 7 years of experience in or selling to Chinese financial institutions
- Extensive network and relationship in the Buy-side space
- Strong knowledge in the Buy-side workflow
- A deep understanding of one or more asset classes including Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Commodities, Derivatives
- A strong interest in financial markets and technology
- A track record of building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Well versed and confident in presentations, training and written communications
- An entrepreneurial and outgoing character, able to work independently and dedicatedly, taking ownership and accountability of the business entrusted to you
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service would be the icing on the cake
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin
If this sounds like you:
Apply. If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional / http://www.blpcareers.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.