Deals Reporter - Beijing
Posted Jan 22, 2019 - Requisition No. 73025
Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced Breaking News Reporter to join the Deals team in Beijing. We're looking for an ambitious, self-motivated journalist with years of experience reporting on the Chinese corporate and financial world, who can break news on mergers and acquisitions as well as initial public offerings in the country.
We'll trust you to:
- Build up a wide network of contacts to help you break the biggest M&A and IPO scoops
- Deliver accurate, market-moving stories based on reliable sourcing
- Generate intriguing analysis and feature stories
- Work well in a team environment, collaborating with reporters across the deals team and other parts of the newsroom
You’ll need to have:
- Fluency in Chinese and English (both written and spoken)
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Financial reporting experience in Mainland China, prior experience covering M&A/IPOs is a plus
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work steadily and calmly under pressure
- A collaborative spirit and the drive to innovate and experiment
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: www.blpcareers.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.