Digital Marketing Producer - China (12 Months Contract)
Posted Sep 7, 2021 - Requisition No. 94889
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize opportunities and create impactful, innovative solutions. We deliver integrated and disruptive multi-disciplinary programs that capture attention and drive reactions. We use our wealth of data on the markets and our target audiences to inform decisions linked to measurable results.
Our team, the Studio, is Bloomberg's in-house creative group within Marketing. We work on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive, and broadcast projects. The Studio has excellent writing, design, production, and content capabilities. Our creative team has a strong hands-on and highly collaborative approach to both campaign concept development and graphic design systems. The team ensures ideas are realized to world-class standard execution. The Studio drives projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, rolling out campaigns both internally and externally. The team works across a global workflow, with staff in all our major offices.
We’re looking for a goal-oriented digital marketing producer who will be responsible for providing digital marketing production support to the marketing team, serving as a point of contact for social media campaigns, website/email updates, and reporting. This role involves the development, production, execution, and reporting of various digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate is proficient and passionate about digital marketing; enthusiastically identifies, recommends, and implements measurable improvements; and help craft strategies for future campaigns based on in-depth analysis of results. This person thrives on active collaboration in a dynamic environment with others in the office as well as colleagues and stakeholders across Asia, Europe, and the US.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage the editorials of postings on our websites, social media channels, and syndication outlets
- Manage, monitor, analyse and provide insights based on the performance results of digital campaigns
- Monitor social media channels, reviews, and content posts for sentiment and user interactions
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate and integrate digital marketing and content plans into larger marketing plans in China
- Act as the facilitator and translator both within the global Studio team and with your internal partners/stakeholders
- Collaborate with a global, cross-functional team of marketing managers, product specialists, corporate communications managers, event managers, and digital designers to plan, produce, and launch a variety of marketing deliverables
- Communicate with local vendors/agencies to ensure high quality, punctual, and accurate output when executing programs for China
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to global brand guidelines while complying with local regulations
- Be the online brand evangelist and ensure engagement of brand users and followers
- Communicate and collaborate effectively, efficiently, and professionally with others regardless of role, channel, or geography
- Identify and pursue opportunities to improve our content and distribution strategies
- Have some project management and self-organizational skills in order to self-sufficiently handle a project or task from start to finish, and be able to prioritize workload even when the unexpected or an emergency happens
- Speak the language of digital marketers, designers, and producers
- Adapt, learn quickly, be resourceful, and be accessible
You’ll need to have:
- 3 or more years of experience in one or more digital marketing categories/channels: social media, web, email, content, mobile, automation, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin/Simplified Chinese (native level) and English (advanced level)
- Experience in social media and content marketing
- Experience with web publishing tools or content management systems such as WordPress
- Competence to assess and analyze social media/digital trends, campaign performance metrics, and content sensitivities
- Working knowledge of paid web/social media advertising (WeChat, Baidu, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with short video platforms (Bilibili, DouYin, Youtube) and know when and how to incorporate them into marketing campaigns
- Competency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
We’d love to see:
- Prior experience in digital marketing and/or social media, either in an in-house team in a global company or at a creative agency
- Experience in WeChat administration and API development
- Knowledge of employer branding/recruitment marketing
- Knowledge of financial markets and institutional financial services would be helpful
- Knowledge of, or prior experience in, one or more of the following: email marketing, web development, SEM/SEO, eCommerce, UI, UX, design, art production, print, video, performance marketing, online advertising
- Experience with Workfront or similar project management software
- Some graphic editing/design skills (Photoshop, Sketch, etc.)
- Have a good sense of design principles both visual and experiential
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think you’re a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps. In the meantime, watch this video to learn how we work on purpose. blpcareers.com/#video
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.