Enterprise Sales - Account Manager, Beijing
Posted Jun 10, 2022 - Requisition No. 104336
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What’s the role?
You will be tasked with growing and defending revenue across our terminal, enterprise product and enterprise data businesses. To do so will require gaining a deep understanding of the client’s technology and data landscape and demonstrating an awareness of industry and regulatory challenges in order to provide compelling solutions. You will be expected to build strong senior relationships to facilitate the engagement and deepen our client partnership.
We'll trust you to:
- Build valuable, trusted, and enduring relationships with our customers, and an in-depth understanding around the client’s workflow
- Utilize your strong external networks, product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge, and take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Credibly position our analytics, data, and solutions in the context of the developing financial markets and changing technology landscape
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Contribute innovative ideas and provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve, so we can anticipate our client’s future needs
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, relying on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
- 5+ years of Client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- Experience selling to major financial institutions in the past 5 years
- Experience in one or more of the following asset classes: Fixed Income, Equities, FX, Futures and other Derivatives
- Consultative skills built in a sales or project management roles
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders both externally and internally
- Hands on experience using the Bloomberg product suite
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in Mandarin and English
You’ll need to have:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps, but in the meantime feel free to browse: https://www.bloombergchina.com
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.