Enterprise Services - Data Content Specialist, Team Leader - Beijing
Posted Jun 22, 2022 - Requisition No. 104665
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Services - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the successful business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer.
What's the Role?
We are currently looking for a strong leader to join the Service Delivery group within Enterprise Services in the APAC region. In this role, you are responsible for leading, motivating and developing the Content Specialists who serve as the primary point of contact for the content-related needs of customers.
Our Content Specialists serve as a liaison between the customer, teams and other Bloomberg colleagues, owning all client content interaction during the pre-sale and on-boarding process, showcasing the value of and scope of Bloomberg’s data and variety of delivery methods. They are also be responsible for collaborating with the appropriate internal teams to clarify data field behavior and availability.
You'll possess outstanding communication, analytical and organisational skills, facing off to clients as well as multiple internal groups with the overall intent of driving success for the Company and delivering world class service to our clients.
We'll trust you to:
1) PROVIDE LEADERSHIP & TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Motivate reps to perform at the peak of their potential and build team spirit
- Coach & develop team members
- Give clear, constructive and actionable feedback
- Collaborate closely with global offices to drive projects and maintain a cross-regional operation
2) GATHER CONTENT AND PRE-ENGAGEMENT ANALYSIS:
- Work with the client to understand their user and application content needs
- Develop a deep understanding of the data delivery mechanisms in order to recommend the most suitable for the needs of the client
- Understand the clients’ data distribution requirements and work with the Technical Account Managers, Solutions engineers and the rest of the engagement team to recommend a solution
3) DEVELOP ON-GOING SERVICE IMPROVEMENT:
- Prepare the exploratory data analyses, proof-of-concept modelling, and business cases necessary to generate partner consensus and internal support for your projects to drive efficiency
- Regularly communicate the vision and status of your projects, ensuring that accurate expectations are set and met across all levels of partners
You’ll need to have:
- Proven leadership experience managing a diverse team with across the Asia Pacific region.
- Understanding of on-boarding data to client systems and industry delivery methods (preferably worked in a market data provider)
- Familiarity with different security and instrument identifiers and their applicability across different asset classes
- Good understanding of financial instruments across different asset classes
- Familiarity with functions at both buyside and sellside organizations, understanding the different market players and their data and application needs
- Analytical, with great organisation and strong problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.