The Bloomberg Risk, Collateral and Pricing team has created enterprise solutions built on our robust data and pricing infrastructure to satisfy a wide range of regulatory and business concerns for our financial services and corporate clients.
These solutions include:
- Market risk oversight and capital calculations
- Counterparty credit risk
- Margining and Collateral management
- Intraday risk management
- Portfolio life cycle
- OTC pricing/valuation
What’s the role?
The Risk Sales Executive is responsible for running the sales process for Bloomberg’s MARS solutions to buy-side and sell-side clients ranging from hedge funds to large global banks. This is a new position.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting a pipeline of these products to both buyside and sellside clients in a defined region in United States, marketing the products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers and providing actionable feedback to management.
You should have recent experience of selling or using cross-asset risk solutions, either with a vendor or as a market practitioner. You should have excellent sales skills to uncover issues, position solutions and handle a diverse pipeline of opportunities.
We’ll trust you to:
- Own sales process from end to end including lead generation and qualification, problem identification and needs analysis, product demonstrations, proposal generation and contract negotiations.
- Partner with other Bloomberg sales teams in Trading Systems and Terminal sales to build on existing client relationships and gain access to decision-makers in accounts.
- Attend industry tradeshows and meetings, regulatory forums and Bloomberg sponsored events.
- Communicate regulatory and market trends to sales and product management.
- Build and own relationships with senior level contacts across both existing and new Bloomberg clients.
You'll need to have:
- Knowledgeable in market (investment) risk and collateral management workflows
- Proven track record of selling analytical solutions to financial institutions and/or relevant industry experience working for a financial institution in enterprise risk management
- Aptitude for asking questions to develop a complete understanding of a client’s problems, needs and business /technology strategies.
- Ability to multi-task on various priorities as appropriate
- Strong presentation, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout China
- Superb communication in English and Mandarin
We’d love to see:
- Experience with Derivatives and/or MBS/ABS a plus
- Experience with a financial software vendor would be a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.