Germany Inc. Disruption Reporter
Posted Aug 5, 2021 - Requisition No. 92963
We're looking for a reporter to cover the disruption of German business, as the country's industrial giants are roiled by the green revolution, the ESG push, the rise of China and shifts in global supply chains where the "made in Germany" label has long been gold.
In this role, based in Frankfurt or Munich, you'll collaborate with colleagues across teams, bureaus and regions to break news and deliver top-notch analysis on subjects that are fiercely competitive and highly visible inside our newsrooms and beyond. If you want to dig into the companies, technologies and personalities that make Europe's largest economy tick, this could be the job for you.
We'll trust you to:
- - Break news that's market moving on Germany's industrial giants like Siemens and BASF
- - Write longer-form stories that are informative, investigative and a delight to read
- - Coordinate and work collaboratively with other news teams and editors
- - Experiment with different forms of story telling including videos, podcasts and data visualizations
You'll need to have:
- - Business news reporting skills, including the ability to decipher financial filings
- - A strong work ethic, including operating calmly under pressure
- - The ability to generate ideas and file clear, concise and accurate copy
- - A collaborative spirit
- - The desire to innovate and experiment
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org