Senior Management Reporter
Posted May 13, 2021 - Requisition No. 90760
We're looking for an experienced reporter and writer to cover the biggest trends shaping corporate strategy, decision-making and the workplace with an additional mandate to cover the management consulting and professional services world. This is a role for an agile thinker and writer, who's sourced up at the best business schools and consultancies and possesses a razor-sharp ability to distinguish management ideas of lasting value from passing fads.
Our ideal candidate is also versatile, capable of breaking news, quickly turning analytical enterprise stories and championing innovative story-telling across different platforms. You'll work closely with teams worldwide to map out management trends and the future of work in a post-pandemic world.
We'll trust you to:
- Break news that's meaningful, to organize our global management coverage so that it's competitive and to plan longer-form stories and projects that are informative, investigative and a delight to read.
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with other news teams as well as our magazine, podcast, data visualization and video groups.
- Inspire other other reporters and editors to own coverage arcs, think ambitiously and devise new story-telling formats that resonate with time-challenged readers on the Bloomberg terminal and broader business world.
You'll need to have:
- Extensive knowledge of top business schools and the management consulting world
- First-rate writing, editing and headline skills
- Grace under deadline pressure and openness to feedback
- Experience in cross-team collaboration
- A record of creativity and innovation
If this sounds like you:
Go for it, apply and we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.