Facilities Manager - Paris & Brussels
Posted Jan 3, 2023 - Requisition No. 112216
Workplace Operations & Supply Chain provides an employee and customer experience that drives innovation, collaboration, productivity, and transparency. The Bloomberg Workplace team is central to providing collaborative environments and solutions to fuel productivity for our employees. Our Global Facilities Team drives this effort by providing platinum support to nearly 21,000 employees and more than 500,000 annual visitors in more than 170 innovative offices around the world!
What’s the role:
We are looking to hire a Facilities Manager to drive operational excellence and a best in class experience for employees and visitors to our Paris and Brussels offices. The successful candidate will have attention to detail, an agile mind-set and an ability to self-manage as part of a remote and highly collaborative scrum team. Based in Paris or Brussels, this position will require periodic travel between the sites. The EMEA region comprises of 55 offices and provides opportunities for growth and role development across our portfolio.
We’ll trust you to:
- Autonomously manage all facilities services. This includes vendor management, regular site inspections, space management, operational cost management and procurement
- Build strong relationships with business partners in order to understand their needs and proactively drive continuous improvement
- Meticulously maintain and take full ownership and responsibility for every aspect of the office experience.
- Work collaboratively with other departments and drive Bloomberg culture and initiatives at a local level
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing facilities and partner with the relevant teams to deliver and implement new solutions
- Manage incoming queries via the Bloomberg ticketing system, providing timely updates and delivering an outstanding employee experience
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 2 years in Facilities or Hospitality Management
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English. Any other language is a plus
- The ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment with a hands-on and flexible delivery approach.
- An analytical mind-set and the ability to tell a compelling story
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
We’d love to see:
- Health and Safety knowledge, UK NEBOSH general certificate or local equivalent is an advantage.
- Experience with working in an Agile Scrum framework
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match!
We'll get in touch with you, to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at more of what we do at Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com