Bloomberg On-site Support - Copenhagen
Posted Jul 10, 2018 - Requisition No. 68022
A trader can't access Bloomberg, telephone support can't fix the problem, they pass the problem to you. You visit the client locally, you use your initiative, you respond quickly and think on your feet. Within minutes, your troubleshooting skills have got the trader back up and working.
You're a calm voice and have a cool head in a fast-paced environment, you're customer service driven. Our clients internally and externally count on you, you wear many hats working in Bloomberg on site support. You are part of a local team that works on a multitude of tasks that includes servicing our customers over the phone or on-site through to supporting our internal infrastructure. It could be a simple client visit to swap out a keyboard through to installing a router on site. But whatever it is you're happy to help.
We will trust you to:
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer service focus whilst dealing with customers
- Provide exemplary support to our customers, internal and external
- Ensure all work is logged and updated using our proprietary ticketing system
- Have the ability to work under pressure
You must have:
- Some experience with Windows OS, Android/IOS, Desktop Support, SAP
- Great communication skills, including fluency in written / spoken English & Danish
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- A valid driving license
- A driven desire to learn
We would love to see but not essential as training will be given:
- Exposure to Routers, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN technologies
- An understanding of analogue and digital circuits (E1, STM-1, Metro E)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com