Economy/Government Reporter - Copenhagen
Posted Mar 1, 2019 - Requisition No. 73883
Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial news organizations in the world, leading the way in delivering scoops on everything from politics, to mergers and acquisitions to financial regulation, and a lot more. Our Nordic news team covers equities, credit markets, the economy, banks, asset management and politics.
We're looking for a reporter to join this fast-paced, high-profile group in Copenhagen to expand our coverage.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is well-sourced, tenacious and passionate about developing new contacts in the corporate field as well as in political circles. They'll be able to break news, cover day-to-day events and weave together compelling stories on broad themes.
We'll trust you to:
- Cover political developments in Denmark with a focus on policy issues that affect markets, especially banks
- Produce interviews with investors and executives that keep our clients glued to the terminal
- Be a team player
You'll need to have:
- Experience in financial journalism
- A Bachelor's degree
- Be fluent in Danish or another Scandinavian language, as well as English
- An ability to cultivate sources and work across teams and platforms
- Solid news judgment and a strong sense of urgency
- A thorough understanding of financial markets and specific knowledge of Denmark’s political scene, its economy and its main companies
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.