Reporter/Producer - Doha
Posted Oct 4, 2018 - Requisition No. 71089
Bloomberg EMEA Media is seeking a reporter/producer to work in Doha for Bloomberg's television, print and online platforms. The candidate will be expected to break news, arrange and conduct high-profile interview, appear on camera for live television hits, pitch story ideas, book guests, attend events and produce TV segments in show rundowns. The successful candidate will manage several projects at once, multi-task, prioritise assignments and schedules, and team up with colleagues in the Dubai headquarters.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a real-time news environment
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of and interest in business news
- Strong editorial judgement and ability to work under deadline pressure
- Experience of, or a keen willingness to learn, live television reporting
- Experience of interviewing high profile business/government figures
- Flexibility with hours is required, as is ability to travel as needed
What Bloomberg does - and how you can make your mark here:
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients - and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.