2023 News Summer Internship - Dubai
Posted Nov 9, 2022 - Requisition No. 111395
Bloomberg News is one of the world's leading financial news organizations, delivering fast and accurate information on multiple platforms to the people with the most at stake.
If it impacts markets, we'll be there -- breaking news on companies, economies, commodities and government policy to help our ever-expanding audience stay ahead.
We need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation -- which is where you come in. We’re looking for interns who are passionate about telling stories and will seize the opportunity to learn from our award-winning journalists. During the 10-week paid internship, you’ll gain hands-on reporting experience, conduct exclusive interviews, dig into data and collaborate with colleagues in our bureaus across the world.
We operate as one newsroom – a collaborative and diverse environment where print, digital and broadcast come together to produce the most accurate content for our readers.
We’re looking for:
- A passion for news and a willingness to dig in and learn about global financial markets, companies and economies
- Strong curiosity, a keen interest to learn about the world and uncover surprises
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Prior experience and/or a demonstrated interest in journalism through extracurricular activities
- Availability to work for 10 weeks, starting early October 2023 (flexible on dates)
- Minimum two years of undergraduate study completed
- Fluency in Arabic required.
What you’ll need to apply:
- Cover Letter
- Preferably three samples of journalistic work on any platform
Deadline to Apply: Please submit your application by Saturday December 31st 2022
If this sounds like you:
Apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg"
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.