Client Marketer, MEA
Posted Apr 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 102987
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
We are seeking an experienced Client Marketer to join our rapidly growing presence in Dubai. This role will be responsible for developing innovative, cross-platform ideas and presentations for current and prospective clients. The right candidate will be someone who isn’t afraid to work tirelessly to find new, creative ways to help our clients and to unite various internal teams to achieve these goals.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead pitches in presale, bringing together cross-functional internal teams, including but not limited to Sales, Planning & Campaign Management, Creative, Strategy, Data Science & Insight and Editorial
- Bring Bloomberg Media to life through compelling narratives and visually-driven presentations
- Develop breakthrough ideas and proposals that exceed client expectations
- Work on multiple deliverables at any given time, including a high-volume of RFPs as well as proactive proposals and meeting presentations across categories and regions
- Proactively utilize data we have access to, such as the client’s historical engagements, industry outlooks through Bloomberg Intelligence, primary research studies and target audience insights
- Leverage understanding of the media landscape, including expertise in new and emerging media platforms as well as off-platform opportunities, to elevate the ideas we present to clients
Show a clear connection between a client’s challenge and our proposed solutions
You’ll need to have:
- 7+ years of media publishing or agency experience, preferably in a cross-platform environment
- Strong presentation skills and an eye for design; proficiency in PowerPoint/Google Slides a must
- Experience presenting to senior-level internal/external clients
- Experience with primary and secondary research and using data tools to validate pitches
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A knack for creative solutions and a passion for the marketing, media and advertising crafts
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com