Core Sales Account Manager - Lebanon and Egypt, Dubai based
Posted Jan 14, 2019 - Requisition No. 72929
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 330,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What's the role?
Our Middle East team is looking for a senior Account Manager to cover our regional business in Egypt and Lebanon. You will be working alongside a dedicated Relationship Manager to run strategic workflow initiatives, to help generating additional revenue for Bloomberg and be part of an incredibly motivated group of individuals. In this role, you will be managing all aspects of the Bloomberg business in these countries. From buy-side to sell-side through government agencies, the cross asset nature of the role will give you exposure to the entire financial markets and players.
We will trust you to:
- Creatively find ways to engage clients in person and remotely to increase value of the Bloomberg technology products
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of Key Products and identify areas where they could be using other Bloomberg products
- Proactively find and monitor at risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated with regards wider business targets as well as management driven initiatives
- Develop understanding the Bloomberg Technology as part of the financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions
- Show a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes the technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Show an aptitude and growing knowledge about the markets in which your customers operates
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- A passion for emerging markets and developing infrastructure
- Be able to manage a regional business autonomously
- A hunger to learn; to immerse yourself in role and be motivated to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of and interest in financial services and technology
- Demonstrable ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Ambition, critical thinking skills and a passion for collaboration
- The ability for regular travel
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Arabic is preferred but not mandatory
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.