Senior MEA & India Client Marketer, Bloomberg Media Group – Dubai
Posted May 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 75189
Bloomberg’s Middle East, Africa & India team continues to expand following strong growth over the past five years while benefiting from significant investment into the region including the launch of regional websites for the Middle East and Africa as well as a daily global TV show, live from Dubai – cementing the city as one of Bloomberg Media Group's five global hubs. Bloomberg have also recently launched the first live streaming news channel on Twitter – TicToc – that has now expanded onto other social media platforms and OOH experiences. Bloomberg Panorama is the new brand consulting and in-house creative agency that also sits within the portfolio of strategic product offerings that are available to our clients in the region and around the globe.
Bloomberg Media has an exciting new role for an experienced senior client marketer to join the team and manage the Middle East, Africa & India. This individual will be responsible for developing ideas and building strategic proposals for governments and tier one corporate advertisers and high-level government stakeholders, leveraging Bloomberg’s global platforms across TV, digital, events, radio and print.
This position is based in Bloomberg’s Dubai media hub and will include some travel across the region and working closely with our counterparts around the world.
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate with sales and other key stakeholders to develop, sell, execute and renew strategic advertising programmes for advertising clients
- Continue to build our offering on digital, mobile, social media, events, magazine, TV, radio and custom content
- Represent brand marketing at internal and external meetings with senior clients
You'll need to have:
- Previous business development, consultative sales, creative agency or marketing experience
- Solid understanding of brand marketing and client service/account management
- Experience with writing marketing and media presentations and effectively presenting to executive-level clients (communication of data and idea-based solutions is imperative)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office, along with an eye for presentation design (Photoshop skills a bonus!)
- An understanding of the value of data and embrace the importance of data-driven creative solutions
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexibility to travel
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.