Posted Mar 31, 2017 - Requisition No. 57842
The role of Global Head of Product Management at Bloomberg PolarLake will lead a team of product managers to continue to deliver and evolve the world’s leading Data Management Utility, changing the way Financial Institutions manage the Data that drives their businesses every day.
Based in Dublin, you will be core to driving the future of a service which currently is managing the data critical to $11 trillion of investments.
- Product Vision - define and drive product strategy, refine the founder’s vision
- Team Development – develop a strong team of product managers and designers
- Execution – be expert on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development
Product Culture – continuous innovation, failing fast, rapid testing and learning.
- Research the market for the needs and opportunities in Data Management for financial institutions
- Work with prospects and existing clients to elicit their requirements and future demands
- Synthesise a consolidated product roadmap for what is best for our clients and business in the long term based on clear decision criteria
- Manage the delivery of features working in partnership with Engineering in a structured agile process
- Manage a team of Product Managers across the full breath of the offering, and empower them to drive and deliver their respective features
- Drive modern Product Management processes across the organization
- Communicate the current state and future state of the product & service accurately and clearly to all stakeholders
- Experience in Product Management for business user focused applications
- Expertise in large scale Agile Product Management processes
- Experience in dealing with UX aspects of products
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing teams
- Experience bringing simplicity to complex problems
- Passion and energy to inspire teams to deliver industry changing product Great if you have:
- Expertise in Financial Data Management including financial instruments, prices and valuations, legal entities, indices, portfolios & positions
- Knowledge across multiple asset classes & data vendor providers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.