Bloomberg PolarLake delivers the world’s foremost Data Utility to the Financial Markets. Our clients experience immediate improvement in Data Quality, Operational Process & Control, Reaction to Change and Data Governance when they on-board to our Private Cloud - Hosted Service.
Why Bloomberg PolarLake?
At Bloomberg PolarLake, You’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond as well as work on interesting challenging projects with a number of key partners both internally and externally. We are passionate about people who are excited by innovation, who care about our customers and want to help us achieve our mission to “Simplify Data Management”. If this sound like you. We’d love to hear from you.
What is Bloomberg PolarLake? Click on the link https://vimeo.com/191984727 and See for yourself!
What will you be doing?
- Overall end-to-end accountability for delivery of large scale projects/programmes to agreed methods and standards
- Ensuring project governance and controls are implemented by using the required project documentation and adherence to BPL project process
- Providing leadership and direction to work-stream leads and direct team members and manage them within the scope of the project
- Project Shareholder management both internal and external
- Active management of project issues and risks
- Maintaining clear communication both internal and external regarding project status reporting, risk management and mutual expectations,
- Building business relationships beyond the project environment and monitoring customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all commitments are met in accordance with contracted project deliverables
- Management of risk to ensure that risks and associated mitigation strategies are planned for during all phases of the project execution.
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverables
- Manage change throughout the project delivery
- Manage the handover of the project with Customer and / or BPL support
- Assist with operational improvement tasks within Project Management Office
This role may require travel to Client sites, where necessary.
What would we like you to have?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Project Management discipline or equivalent
- Experience as a Project Manager, with demonstrable experience in managing complex financial services software solutions
- Structured and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Excellent administrative skills with an attention to detail
- Results orientated
- Strong Customer Relationship skills
- Strong leadership, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and approachable manner
Our benefits are not bad either!!
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Health insurance for you and your dependents
- Life Assurance
- Disability Assurance
- Paid parental leave (4 weeks)
- Tax saver scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Bicycle storage and Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Discounts on Bloomberg sponsored events
- Fun events for employees, friends & family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.