Site Reliability Engineer
Posted Dec 14, 2018 - Requisition No. 72501
Bloomberg PolarLake delivers the world’s foremost Data Management Utility to the Financial Markets. Our clients experience immediate improvement in Data Quality, Operational Process & Control, Reaction to Change and Data Governance when they on-board to our Private Cloud - Hosted Service.
Why Bloomberg PolarLake?
At Bloomberg Polarlake, You’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond as well as work on interesting challenging projects with a number of key partners both internally and externally. We are passionate about people who are excited by innovation, who care about our customers and want to help us achieve our mission to “Simplify Data Management”. If this sound like you. We’d love to hear from you.
What is Bloomberg PolarLake? Click on the link and See for yourself!
What’s the role?
Do you share our passion for high availability, want to build highly scalable and available systems?
As a Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for measuring all aspects of service health in our product.
We’ll trust you to;
- Get involved in the whole life cycle of our product design through to operational efficiency
- Ensure system high availability, sustainability and scalability
- Measure and monitor system availability and reliability
- Scale systems through automation
What we would like you to have;
- Technical background with experience in Reference Data, Static Data, Market Data
- Programming experience in Java, Python, C, C++
- Experience in enterprise distributed systems
- Be willing to take on new challenges, learn new technologies quickly
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Computer Systems or Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5 years’ experience working in a similar environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If this sound like you. We’d love to hear. Please apply by following the link.