Engineering Team Leader – Electronic Trading Networks (Frankfurt)
Posted Mar 29, 2022 - Requisition No. 101993
In this role, you will be managing the team that drives the integration of internal and external Order Management and Execution Management Systems. Our mission is to design and build multi-asset systems that can deliver value no matter which markets our clients are trading in. You will be working in a globally distributed, fast-paced environment where you and your team's contributions will make a direct impact on the product. Your work will shape our infrastructure as we transition to distributed high-performance architectures that deliver speed and reliability by design. You will build relationships across the globe in the pursuit of excellence in our products. Come join Bloomberg and take on the toughest challenges in the financial world today!
We'll trust you to do:
- Rapidly absorb new technologies while building domain knowledge
- Manage a team of junior and senior developers in a dynamic, exciting environment
- Grow team members along their career path in order to achieve company and personal goals
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders in the company to drive projects to success
- Build policies and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of software development and rollout
You need to have:
- 3-5 years in leading a software development team
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
Nice to haves:
- Experience with open source frameworks such as Kafka, Cassandra, Redis etc.
- Experience with Order Management and Execution Management Systems
- Experience with unit and integration testing in containerized environments
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.